Team, Place & City Details

Oudenaarde
Oudenaarde

Oudenaarde is a Belgian municipality in the Flemish province of East Flanders. The municipality comprises the city of Oudenaarde proper and the towns of Bevere, Edelare, Eine, Ename, Heurne, Leupegem, Mater, Melden, Mullem, Nederename, Volkegem, Welden and a part of Ooike.

Arrondissement of Oudenaarde
Arrondissement of Oudenaarde

The Arrondissement of Oudenaarde is one of the six administrative arrondissements in the Province of East Flanders, Belgium. It is both an administrative and a judicial arrondissement.

Oudenaarde Town Hall
Oudenaarde Town Hall

The Town Hall of Oudenaarde, Belgium was built by architect Hendrik van Pede in 1526–1537 to replace the medieval Schepenhuis (Aldermen's House) that occupied the same site. Another older structure, the 14th-century Cloth Hall, was retained and now forms a sort of extension at the back of the Town Hall proper.

Oudenaarde-Aalst (Chamber of Representatives constituency)

Oudenaarde-Aalst was a constituency used to elect members of the Belgian Chamber of Representatives between 1995 and 2003.

Oudenaarde (Chamber of Representatives constituency)

Oudenaarde was a constituency used to elect members of the Belgian Chamber of Representatives between 1831 and 1995.

Oudenaarde-Aalst (Flemish Parliament constituency)

Oudenaarde-Aalst was a constituency used to elect members of the Flemish Parliament between 1995 and 2003.

Knokke
Knokke

Knokke is a town in the municipality of Knokke-Heist, which is located in the province of West Flanders in Flanders, Belgium. The town itself has 15,653 inhabitants (2003), while the municipality of Knokke-Heist has 33,818 inhabitants (2009).

Knokke-Heist
Knokke-Heist

Knokke-Heist is a municipality in the Belgian province of West Flanders. The municipality comprises the towns of Heist-aan-Zee, Knokke, Duinbergen, Ramskapelle and Westkapelle.

Knokke-Zoute Airfield
Knokke-Zoute Airfield

Knokke-Zoute Airfield is a former airfield, located 5 km east of Knokke-Heist in West Flanders, Belgium. It was closed in 1960 and is now in agricultural use.