Chelsea Football Channel's user profile page. Match highlights, posts and more on site!“” Report User |
See player as new Luis Suarez - Chelsea have ‘woken up’ and are moving for signing Chelsea,Chelsea transfer news,Chelsea news,Chelsea live,Chelsea Twitter,Chelsea fixtures,Chelsea TV,Chelsea portal,Chelsea FC news,sepak bola,soccer,transfer window 2023,ball,london,the blues,Stamford Bridge,premire league,fa cups,champions league,europe league,stamford bridge stadium,fifa,ucl,Thomas Tuchel,Marina Granovskaia,Declan rice,erling haaland,todd Boehly
Chelsea 'in driving seat' to sign Neymar ahead of Man Utd, Barcelona and Real Madrid Chelsea are thought to be in pole position ...
Thomas Tuchel has brilliant answer to Paul Pogba transfer message amid Chelsea midfield clearout Thomas Tuchel already has ...
Frank Leboeuf has labelled Hakim Ziyech’s latest performance as “poor” after watching him in action for Chelsea against Southampton on Tuesday night. Chelsea edged past Southampton into the Carabao Cup quarter finals after winning 4-3 on penalties. The Blues continued their strong recent record in penalty shootouts after the game finished 1-1 in 90 minutes at Stamford Bridge. Thomas Tuchel’s side are without a number of important players right now because of injuries, but it’s not denting their progress in an impressive season so far. Ex-Chelsea man Leboeuf did pick out Ziyech as a negative last night, though. The £33million attacker was given a chance in the starting line-up, but didn’t do enough to convince Leboeuf: “Chelsea went through with a new defence with not much experience. I saw a good Kovacic. A poor Ziyech,” he told ESPN. In fairness, Ziyech’s corner assisted Kai Havertz’s goal against the Saints during the midweek cup tie. However, he was taken off midway through the second half by the manager.
Despite the 2021 summer transfer window now being closed, Chelsea continue to be linked with new additions. We are still months away from the January transfer window opening, but the Blues are reportedly interested in signing Bayern Munich winger Leroy Sane. According to a report from the Express, the west London club are keen on the 25-year-old and could offer one of three players - Callum Hudson-Odoi, Christian Pulisic and Hakim Ziyech - in a swap deal for the winger. Sane's time at the Bundesliga champions has not been ideal so far, and that was epitomised last month when he was booed by his own team's supporters during their 3-2 win over Koln. Chelsea could look to end Sane's Bayern nightmare with a January bid, with Transfermarkt valuing the former Manchester City attacker at £54million. So, even if a player was included by Thomas Tuchel as a makeweight, Sane is likely to be expensive, especially because he has just under four years remaining on his contract with the German outfit.
Sevilla boss Julen Lopetegui has insisted that there is no signs that Jules Kounde will be leaving the club this month. Chelsea are interested in signing the 22-year-old defender, who reportedly has a £68million release clause in his contract with the Spanish club, but there is said to be no official offer that's gone in just yet. Kounde impressed in La Liga last season for the Seville-based outfit, earning him attention from the Premier League, but the Blues are reluctant to meet his release clause. Instead, Chelsea director Marina Granovskaia is seeking a solution where the west London club will not have to pay his full clause and can strike the fee down to a price that suits both parties, according to 90Min. Kounde is reportedly open to a move away from Sevilla, but with no official offer yet to arrive at the club's door, he has shown no signs that he wants to leave, according to the team's manager. Lopetegui said, via Spanish news outlet Marca: "I don’t have the feeling that this is his last game [Sunday's 3-0 win against Rayo Vallecano]. There is nothing that tells me that he will not continue with us.
CONFIRMED: Rangers hero destroys Celtic's reported £20m Chelsea-linked world beater Chelsea,Chelsea transfer news ...
Chelsea set to make January move for£30m-rated Fulham star Chelsea are reportedly in talks to sign Luke Harris from Premier ...
Chelsea plotting£25m move for Aston Villa first-team star Chelsea have reportedly joined London rivals Arsenal in the race to sign ...
Chelsea plan January swoop for Rafael Leao Having failed in their attempts to price Rafael Leao away from AC Milan last ...
Aubameyang and Thiago Silva agree on Rafael Leao amid Chelsea transfer links Chelsea stars Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and ...
Chelsea handed huge boost for Wolves clash after Premier League suspension confirmed Chelsea have been handed a boost ...
Talent spotter behind Salzburg signing two Nigerians set to be appointed Chelsea sporting… Talent spotter behind Salzburg ...
Cristoph Freund responds to links with 'huge club' Chelsea – 'Never rule anything out' Christoph Freund has refused to rule out a ...