CGTN Sports Scene's user profile page. Match highlights, posts and more on site!“” Report User |
Kyrie #Irving works out with his new team Dallas #Mavericks ahead of his possible debut at LA #Clippers #NBA #shorts.
Courtesy: Diario Ole Lionel Messi said he felt like it was God's will for him to win the World Cup in Qatar. The Argentina captain put in doubt whether he'll be still playing for the Albiceleste at the 2026 World Cup. The 35-year-old Messi led Argentina to Argentina to glory in Qatar last December and wasn't entirely sure if his fifth trip would be his last. The next edition will take place in Mexico, Canada and the United States, when Messi will be 39. Messi told newspaper Ole in an interview published on Thursday that he'd regularly said his age would make it difficult to play another World Cup. He's set to play for Argentina in friendlies to be scheduled in Buenos Aires in March to celebrate the team's third World Cup title with their fans.
Marcus Rashford paid tribute to Cristiano Ronaldo on Sunday after the Portuguese superstar mutually agreed a termination of his ...
Speaking of strikers, some well-known World Cup names will be playing in Qatar with the likes Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Luka Modric, Gareth Bale and Luis Suarez set to represent their countries, possibly for the last time at a major tournament. There will also be some youngsters in action that are far from done with international football, so look out for England’s Phil Foden, Canada’s Alphonso Davies, Brazil’s Vinicius Junior, France’s Aurélien Tchouaméni and the new Kopa Trophy & Golden Boy winner Gavi of Spain. All are making their World Cup debuts.
The Brazil squad touched down in Qatar late on Saturday five days ahead of their World Cup opener against Serbia. The favourites arrived on a flight from their camp in Turin, with the likes of Neymar, Casemiro and skipper Thiago Silva all on board. Brazil are looking to win a record sixth World Cup and as well as Serbia, will face Switzerland and Cameroon in Group G.
The 2022 NBA Champion Golden State Warriors held a training session on Thursday in Tokyo ahead of their two pre-season ...
Stephen Curry's bright-colored “Sour Patch” sneakers squeaked loudly announcing his media day arrival. He then took his spot, ...
A police investigation into allegations that France soccer star Paul Pogba was targeted by extortionists took a bizarre new twist Friday with the release by one of the suspects, his elder brother Mathias, of a long string of videos taking aim at the 2018 World Cup winner, his entourage and wealthy lifestyle. More than 30 videos of Mathias Pogba reading face-to-camera from a statement many pages long were posted on social media. It wasn’t clear exactly when the videos were filmed. But it may have been before Mathias Pogba turned himself in for police questioning last week. He has reportedly been held in custody since. Recording the videos appears to have been a time-consuming exercise, because he wore three different T-shirts. “If you are watching this video that will be because my brother Paul Pogba has found a way to silence me,” Mathias Pogba said in the first of the series. “I record this video so that whatever happens, everything is revealed.” The words “insurance video, held in a safe place” were written on top of many of the videos. They followed through on previous social media posts where Mathias Pogba had threatened to make explosive revelations about his brother, who plays for Juventus. Mathias Pogba and four others were handed preliminary charges last Saturday and jailed in the extortion probe, French prosecutors have said. In the latest series of recordings, Mathias Pogba accused his multi-millionaire brother of having abandoned members of their family, leaving them in poverty. He also claimed that the midfielder mixed with criminals and he repeated claims that Paul Pogba employed a witch doctor. The videos were also accompanied by a series of Twitter posts and a statement addressed to Paul Pogba. The first post in the long thread said it had been sent automatically by “my bot.” “That also means that I am no longer free,” the message read.
The Detroit Pistons tied their franchise record with 13 straight wins after defeating the Indiana Pacers 122-117 on the road on ...
The Detroit Pistons tied their franchise record with 13 straight wins after defeating the Indiana Pacers 122-117 on the road on ...
Tyler Herro's season debut came with a 106-102 home win for the Miami Heat over the Dallas Mavericks on Monday.
Tyler Herro's season debut came with a 106-102 home win for the Miami Heat over the Dallas Mavericks on Monday.
Italy remains the king of the Davis Cup – and didn't even need Jannik Sinner this time. Matteo Berrettini and Flavio Cobolli were ...
What will Stephen Curry's next step be? No one seems to know after the NBA superstar wore yet another sneakers for warmups ...
The Golden State Warriors suffered another home loss as they were defeated by the Portland trail Blazers 127-123 in the NBA ...
The Golden State Warriors suffered another home loss as they were defeated by the Portland trail Blazers 127-123 in the NBA ...