Content removal request!


Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba tests positive for Covid-19

Subscribe to the Evening Standard on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7RQon_YwCnp_LbPtEwW65w?sub_confirmation=1 Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba has tested positive for Covid-19, says France boss Didier Deschamps. Pogba was omitted from the France squad for upcoming games against Sweden and Croatia with Les Blues boss Deschamps confirming the 27-year-old returned a positive test on Wednesday. 17-year-old Rennes midfielder Eduardo Camavinga has been drafted into replace the United star. Deschamps told a press conference: "I've completed at the very last minute a change in the list, because Paul Pogba, who was previously on the list, unfortunately for him he carried out a test yesterday which was returned as positive this morning." Read more: https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/manchester-united-midfielder-paul-pogba-tests-positive-for-covid19-a4534651.html