MATCH HIGHLIGHTS | Llandudno 2-3 Colwyn Bay FC | JD Cymru North | Manager Post Match Interview.
Uchafbwyntiau | Highlights Y Rhyl 0-3 Bae Colwyn JD Cymru North.
The penalty shootout which saw Connah's Quay Nomads progress past Guilsfield in Nathaniel MG Cup.
Colwyn Bay Football Club is a football club based in Old Colwyn in north Wales. Despite being a Welsh club, they currently play in the English leagues and are members of the Northern Premier League Division One West.
Guilsfield Football Club is a football team, founded in 1957 in Guilsfield, near Welshpool, Wales. Guilsfield play in the Cymru Alliance, which is in the second level of the Welsh football league system.
Colwyn Bay is a town, community and seaside resort in Conwy County Borough on the north coast of Wales overlooking the Irish Sea. Eight neighbouring communities are incorporated within its postal district.
Colwyn Bay railway station is on the Crewe to Holyhead North Wales Coast Line.
Colwyn Bay Rugby Football Club is a rugby union team from the town of Colwyn Bay, North Wales. Colwyn Bay RFC is a member of the Welsh Rugby Union and is a feeder club for RGC 1404.
The Colwyn Bay Deanery is a Roman Catholic deanery in the Diocese of Wrexham that covers several churches in Conwy.The dean is centred at Our Lady Star Of The Sea Church in Llandudno.
Conwy & Denbighshire NHS Trust was an NHS Trust in Wales. The headquarters of the Trust were in Glan Clwyd Hospital, in Bodelwyddan, near Rhyl, Denbighshire.
The Welsh Mountain Zoo, is a zoological garden located near the town of Colwyn Bay in Conwy County, Wales. The zoo was opened on 18 May 1963 by the wildlife enthusiast and naturalist Robert Jackson.
Penrhyn Avenue is a cricket ground in Colwyn Bay, Wales. The ground was first used by the Glamorgan 1st XI in 1966, although County Championship matches have only been an annual fixture since 1990 .
Guilsfield is a village and local government community in Montgomeryshire, Powys, Wales.
Guildfield Missionary Baptist Church is a historic African-American church on Guildfield Church Road in South Guthrie, Tennessee. The congregation was started in 1868 with meetings at a home in South Guthrie.