🚨 GAME DAY 🚨 199 jours plus tard, la #SLMHockey revient 😍🏒 𝟏𝟔𝐇𝟑𝟎 Angers 🦉🆚🐶 Bordeaux 𝟐𝟎𝐡𝟎𝟎 Nice 🦅🆚🐺 Grenoble 𝟐𝟎𝐡𝟑𝟎 Cergy-Pontoise 🃏🆚🦂 Mulhouse 𝟐𝟎𝐡𝟒𝟓 Gap 🦅🆚🌊 Anglet 🎥 @FanseatHockey ps : que ça fait du bien, d'écrire ce Game Day 😅
Amiens Sporting Club is a French association football club based in the northern city of Amiens in the Hauts-de-France region. The club was formed in 1901 and play in Ligue 2, the second division of French football.
Grenoble Foot 38, commonly referred to as simply Grenoble or GF38, is a French association football club based in Grenoble. The club plays its home matches at the Stade des Alpes, a sports complex based in the heart of the city, and wears white and blue.
Amiens is a city and commune in northern France, 120 km (75 mi) north of Paris and 100 km (62 mi) south-west of Lille. It is the capital of the Somme department in Hauts-de-France.
The Cathedral Basilica of Our Lady of Amiens , or simply Amiens Cathedral, is a Roman Catholic church. The cathedral is the seat of the Bishop of Amiens.
The Amiens 8th Canton is a former canton situated in the department of the Somme and in the Picardy region of northern France. It was disbanded following the French canton reorganisation which came into effect in March 2015.
The Amiens Gun is a German 28-centimetre railway gun (originally mounted in the battleship SMS Hessen) that was captured by the Australian Imperial Force during World War I and returned to Australia as a war trophy. The 28 cm SK L/40 "Bruno" (SK – Schnelladekanone (quick-loading cannon) L – Länge (with a 40-calibre barrel)) gun was placed on public display on 26 March 1920 adjacent to the Central railway station, Sydney.
Amiens – Glisy Aerodrome is an airport serving Amiens, the capital city of the Somme department of the Picardy (Picardie) region in France. The airport is located 7 km (4 mi) east-southeast of Amiens, in Glisy.The airport is used for general aviation, with no commercial airline service.
The railway from Amiens to Rouen is a French 114-kilometre long railway line, that connects Amiens to Rouen. It was opened in 1867.
Amiens Street, in Dublin, Ireland was named after John Stratford, 1st Earl of Aldborough, also called "Viscount Amiens" due to a spurious claim of descent from a companion of William the Conqueror from the French town of Amiens . It is one of the most frequented streets by railway passengers using Dublin Connolly station which was formerly called Amiens Street Station opened in 1844.