Highlights of Cardiff's game against Llandovery in the Indigo Group Premiership.
Highlights of Cardiff's Indigo Group Premiership match against Aberavon.
Highlights of Cardiff's draw with Llandovery in the Premiership.
Highlights of Cardiff's loss in the Premiership.
Aberavon RFC is a rugby union club located in the Welsh town of Port Talbot, although the club's name refers to the older settlement of Aberavon which lies on the western side of the town. It was founded in 1876 as Afan Football Club, and changed names several times before settling on Aberavon Rugby Football Club.
Llandovery RFC is a Welsh rugby union club based in Llandovery, Carmarthenshire, Wales. The club is an inaugural member of the Welsh Rugby Union, currently play in the Welsh Premier Division and is a feeder club for the Scarlets, a Pro14 club.
Aberavon is a settlement and community in Neath Port Talbot county borough, Wales. The town derived its name from being near the mouth of the river Afan, which also gave its name to a medieval lordship.
Aberavon is a constituency represented in the House of Commons of the Parliament of the United Kingdom. It returns one Member of Parliament (MP) by the first past the post system.
Aberavon Beach, also known as Aberavon Sands is three-mile stretch of sandy beach on the north-eastern edge of Swansea Bay in Port Talbot, Wales. With its high breaker waves, it is popular with surfers.
Aberavon is a constituency of the National Assembly for Wales. It elects one Assembly Member by the first past the post method of election.
Aberavon Harlequins RFC is a Welsh rugby union team located in the Fairfield area of Port Talbot, a few minutes away from the town centre and Aberavon. In 1955, the team gained membership of the Welsh Rugby Union (WRU).
Aberavon railway station was a railway station on the Rhondda and Swansea Bay line which ran from the Rhondda Valley to Swansea on the Welsh coast in the county of Glamorgan.
Aberavon Town railway station was a railway station on the Rhondda and Swansea Bay line which ran in the Rhondda Valley and Swansea area on the Welsh coast in the county of Glamorgan. Opened as Aberavon the station's name was changed twice before the emerging as Aberavon Town in 1924.