Littlehampton Town Football Club is a football club based in Littlehampton, England. It was established in 1896 and joined the Sussex County League in 1928.
Littlehampton United Football Club is a football club based in Clymping, near Littlehampton in England. The club is affiliated to the Sussex County Football Association.
Littlehampton is a town, seaside resort and pleasure harbour, and the most populous civil parish in the Arun District of West Sussex, England. It lies on the English Channel on the eastern bank of the mouth of the River Arun.
Littlehampton Redoubt, usually known as Littlehampton Fort, was built in 1854 to protect the entrance to the River Arun at Littlehampton on the south coast of England, against possible attack by the French under the Emperor Napoleon III. There had been a previous battery on the east bank of the river, but the new fort was built on the west bank. It consisted of a platform from which cannon could sweep the harbour mouth, with a barracks behind and a surrounding defensive ditch and wall.
Littlehampton railway station is in Littlehampton in the county of West Sussex, England. The station and the trains serving it are operated by Southern, and at peak times also by Thameslink.
The Littlehampton, Clapham and Patching Cricket Club is a cricket club in Littlehampton, West Sussex, England. The earliest record of cricket in Littlehampton was of a game on 2 July 1802 on the Littlehampton Green when a match between the Gentlemen of Sussex and the Storrington Club was played.
Littlehampton East is an electoral division of West Sussex in the United Kingdom and returns one member to sit on West Sussex County Council.
Littlehampton Town is an electoral division of West Sussex in the United Kingdom and returns one member to sit on West Sussex County Council.
Littlehampton Friends Meeting House is a Religious Society of Friends place of worship in the town of Littlehampton, part of the Arun district of West Sussex, England. A Quaker community has worshipped in the seaside town since the 1960s, when they acquired a former Penny School building constructed in the early 19th century.