A brief glimpse into the past

Team, Place & City Details

Aberavon RFC

Aberavon RFC is a rugby union club located in the Welsh town of Port Talbot, although the club's name refers to the older settlement of Aberavon which lies on the western side of the town. It was founded in 1876 as Afan Football Club, and changed names several times before settling on Aberavon Rugby Football Club.

Carmarthen Town A.F.C.

Carmarthen Town Association Football Club is a Welsh semi-professional football club based in Carmarthen. The team play their home games at Richmond Park.

List of Carmarthen Town A.F.C. seasons

This is a list of seasons played by Carmarthen Town A.F.C. in Welsh and European football, from 1959 to the end of the last completed season. It details the club's achievements in all major competitions.

Aberavon
Aberavon

Aberavon is a settlement and community in Neath Port Talbot county borough, Wales. The town derived its name from being near the mouth of the river Afan, which also gave its name to a medieval lordship.

Aberavon (UK Parliament constituency)
Aberavon (UK Parliament constituency)

Aberavon is a constituency represented in the House of Commons of the Parliament of the United Kingdom. It returns one Member of Parliament (MP) by the first past the post system.

Aberavon Beach
Aberavon Beach

Aberavon Beach, also known as Aberavon Sands is three-mile stretch of sandy beach on the north-eastern edge of Swansea Bay in Port Talbot, Wales. With its high breaker waves, it is popular with surfers.

Aberavon (Assembly constituency)
Aberavon (Assembly constituency)

Aberavon is a constituency of the National Assembly for Wales. It elects one Assembly Member by the first past the post method of election.

Aberavon Quins RFC

Aberavon Harlequins RFC is a Welsh rugby union team located in the Fairfield area of Port Talbot, a few minutes away from the town centre and Aberavon. In 1955, the team gained membership of the Welsh Rugby Union (WRU).

Aberavon Seaside railway station

Aberavon railway station was a railway station on the Rhondda and Swansea Bay line which ran from the Rhondda Valley to Swansea on the Welsh coast in the county of Glamorgan.