Peninsula Team Activity Highlights on Social Media


Next »

Details & Similar Teams

Peninsula
Peninsula

A peninsula is a landform surrounded by water on the majority of its border while being connected to a mainland from which it extends. The surrounding water is usually understood to be continuous, though not necessarily named as a single body of water.

Peninsular War
Peninsular War

The Peninsular War was a military conflict fought by Bourbon Spain and Portugal, assisted by the United Kingdom, against the invading and occupying forces of the First French Empire for control of the Iberian Peninsula during the Napoleonic Wars. The war began when the French and Spanish armies invaded and occupied Portugal in 1807, and escalated in 1808 after Napoleonic France took over Spain, previously its ally, and installed Joseph Bonaparte on the Spanish throne.

Peninsular Malaysia
Peninsular Malaysia

Peninsular Malaysia , also known as Malaya or West Malaysia, is the part of Malaysia which occupies the southern half of the Malay Peninsula and the surrounding islands. Its area is 132,265 square kilometres (51,068 sq mi), which is nearly 40% of the total area of the country, the other 60% comprises of East Malaysia.

Peninsula campaign
Peninsula campaign

The Peninsula campaign of the American Civil War was a major Union operation launched in southeastern Virginia from March through July 1862, the first large-scale offensive in the Eastern Theater. The operation, commanded by Maj.

Peninsula Township, Michigan
Peninsula Township, Michigan

Peninsula Township, locally known as The Peninsula , is a civil township of Grand Traverse County in the U.S. state of Michigan. As of the 2010 census, the township population was 5,433, up from 5,265 at the 2000 census.

Peninsula Commute
Peninsula Commute

See Caltrain for the commuter rail service currently operating on the San Francisco Peninsula.The Peninsula Commute, also known as the Southern Pacific Peninsula or just Peninsula, was the common name for commuter rail service between San Jose, California and San Francisco, California on the San Francisco Peninsula. This service ran as a private, for-profit enterprise beginning in 1863.

Peninsula Extension
Peninsula Extension

The Peninsula Extension which created the Peninsula Subdivision of the Chesapeake and Ohio Railway was the new railroad line on the Virginia Peninsula from Richmond to southeastern Warwick County. Its principal purpose was to provide an important new pathway for coal mined in West Virginia to reach the harbor of Hampton Roads for coastal and export shipping on collier ships.

Peninsula campaign Union order of battle

The following Union Army units and commanders were the initial structure on April 4, 1862 of the Union Department of the Potomac during the Peninsula campaign of the American Civil War. This list includes units deployed to the Virginia Peninsula, and those that remained in the Washington area.

Peninsula Theatre

The Peninsula Theatre was a movie palace in Burlingame, California, that ran from 1926 to 1974. In 1957, the name was changed to Fox Burlingame.

Peninsula Strikers FC
Peninsula Strikers FC

Peninsula Strikers Football Club is an Australian soccer club based in Melbourne, Victoria currently playing in the Victorian State League Division 2. Predominantly supported by Frankston, they play at the Centenary Park in Frankston, Victoria.

The Peninsula's Football team activities page. Related with social media posts of Peninsula's games and scheduled events. Match records planned for future dates as well as home and away matches. Plan a trip and experience the excitement of the match on the spot!