Burscough Football Club is an English football club based in Burscough, Lancashire. The club is a member of the North West Counties League, and competes in the Premier Division.
Burscough () is a small town and civil parish within West Lancashire in North West England, to the north of Ormskirk and Skelmersdale.The parish also includes the hamlet of Tarlscough and the Martin Mere Wetland Centre. The population taken at the 2011 Census was 9,182.
Burscough Priory, at Burscough, Lancashire, England, was an Augustinian foundation, established in around 1190 and dissolved in around 1536. Some remains of the church survive.
Burscough Junction pronounced is one of two railway stations serving the small West Lancashire town of Burscough in the north-west of England. It is sited on the Ormskirk Branch Line, 2 1⁄2 miles (4.0 km) north of Ormskirk and is served by Northern.
Burscough Bridge railway station serves the town of Burscough in Lancashire, England. It is a main stop on the Manchester-Southport Line.
Burscough Priory Academy is an Academy, in Lancashire, England. It officially opened on 10 June 1958 as Burscough County Secondary School under the Headship of Brian Stone, and cost just over £120,000 to build.
The Burscough Junction Station Crash occurred on 15 January 1880 at the Burscough Junction railway station on the Liverpool to Preston railway line in England. The line was operated by the Lancashire and Yorkshire Railway company at the time.
St John the Baptist Church is in Liverpool Road North, Burscough, Lancashire, England. It is an active Anglican parish church in the deanery of Ormskirk, the archdeaconry of Warrington, and the diocese of Liverpool.
William Burscough was an eighteenth-century English Anglican priest.The son of Robert Burscough, Archdeacon of Barnstaple from 1703 until 1709, he became Dean of Lismore in 1725; and was Bishop of Limerick, Ardfert and Aghadoe from 1725 until his death on 3 April 1755.An alternative ancestry comes from the Archivist at Wadham College, Oxford, who says that he matriculated at Brasenose Coll in 1692, where his matriculation record gives his father as John Burscough, cleric, of Stoke, Surrey, which places him as son of John Burscough, rector of Stoke-by-Guildford 1662-1707.
Burscough Methodist Church, formally Wesleyan Chapel at Burscough Bridge, is situated in Burscough and is part of the Lancashire West Methodist Circuit. It was built in between 1868 and 1869 of a brick construction in a cruciform layout.
The Burscough's Football team activities page. Related with social media posts of Burscough's games and scheduled events. Match records planned for future dates as well as home and away matches. Plan a trip and experience the excitement of the match on the spot!